Programming with C++ Homework Help
Provide a program where you can choose among a set of functions (e.g., sin() and log()), provide parameters for those functions, and then graph them.
Create a class Int . Overload four integer arithmetic operators ( +, -, * and / ) so that they operate on objects of type Int. if the result of any such arithmetic operation exceeds the normal range of integers(in a 32-bit environment) —– from 2,147,483,648 to -2,147,483,647 —– have the operator print a warning and terminate the program. Such a data type might be useful where mistakes caused by arithmetic overflow are unacceptable.
Hint: To facilitate checking for overflow, perform the calculations using type long double.
Write a program to test this class.
You need to write a class sship (spaceship) in C++, it is to have the following private member data:
a. Int ID;
b. String stype;
c. Int manabilty; ///short for maneuverability
d. Int firep; ///short for firepower
e. Int Hits /// number of hits it can sustain
Create two instances of sship,
ID=1 is stype Xwing,
ID=2 is stype Starfighter.
ID 1, has manabilty = 77 and firepower = 80, hits = 3
ID 2, has manability 85 and firepower 66, hits = 2
Allow them to fight in the following manner: ID 1 rolls a random number with mean=firepower, standard deviation = 10 if this is greater than the manability of ID 2 then ID 2 hit count is reduced by 1 ID 2 rolls a random number with mean=firepower, standard deviation = 10, if this is greater than the manability of ID 1 then ID 1 hit count is reduced by 1 Repeat until one is destroyed. Display the winner to the screen. Repeat combat 100 times in a loop, and report the number of wins for ID 1, ID 2 and the number of times they are both destroyed.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
Note that one advantage of the OOP approach is that an entire class can be used, without modification, in a different program. Use the fraction class from Exercise 11 in a program that generates a multiplication table for fractions. Let the user input a denominator, and then generate all combinations of two such fractions that are between 0 and 1, and multiply them together. Here’s an example of the output if the denominator is 6:1/6 1/3 1/2 2/3 5/6 —————————————-1/6 1/36 1/18 1/12 1/9 5/36 1/3 1/18 1/9 1/6 2/9 5/18 1/2 1/12 1/6 1/4 1/3 5/12 2/3 1/9 2/9 1/3 4/9 5/9 5/6 5/36 5/18 5/12 5/9 25/36
Write a C++ Program to generate Fibonacci series:
0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 …
Product Code: CSC07
Looking for Programming with C++ Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.