Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Thermodynamics Heat Homework Help Service Online
1.All composite walls is 8m long and 4.2m high it consist of an outer steel plate 3cm a layer of 6 cm. If the temperature drop across the outer and inner faces of the wall is 24⁰c, Calculate the temperature drop in ⁰c across the steel plate .Assume that the thermal conductivity of the steel is 16, cork board is 0.043, wood is 0.16w/mk respectively.
2. Calculate the heat required [in KJ] to convert 3.75Kg of ice at -12⁰c to steam atmospheric pressure. Assume that sp. Heat of ice = 2.04 KJ/Kg K , latent heat of fusion=335 KJ/Kg K,Sp. Heat of water= 4.2 KJ/Kg K and latent heat of evaporation= 2256.7 KJ/kg K.
3.Assume that a freezer has a co-efficient of performance of 2.40 Kg. the freezer is used to convert 2.0 Kg of water at 30⁰c to 2.0Kg of ice -10⁰c in one hour. How much electrical energy is consumed by the freezer during this hour? Your answer should be convert to one decimal. Assume that sp. heat of water 4.190 KJ/Kg K, Latent heat of fusion= 334 KJ/Kg K and sp. Heat of ice= 2.01 KJ/Kg K.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
4.The volume of a gas inside a container is 1.4 m3 and the pressure is 68Kn/m2.Calculate the volume of the gas [in m3] when the pressure is decreased to 44Kn/m2. Assume that temperature is unchanged.
5.An engine of 150 mm bore and 375 mm stroke works on Otto cycle. The initial pressure and temperature are 1bar and 50⁰c. If the max pressure is limited to 25 bar if the efficiency of the cycle is 67.013%. Determine the clearance volume.
Product Code: PHY03
Looking for Thermodynamics Heat Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.