Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Unix Assignment Homework Help Service Online
Task 1 – Technical Essay (3000 Words)
Describe and critically evaluate the similarities between the Windows and Unix operating systems (evaluate the following)
• Ubuntu Linux / Linux Mint
• Windows Server 2003
• Windows 7/8
• Oracle Solaris
• What are some of the advantages of running UNIX?
• What is UNIX’s main philosophy
Task 2 – Identify and describe the processes involved in the Windows Client Server environment.
Explain the role of client/server in the networking environment, describe the roles of
• Domain controllers
• File servers
• Print servers
• DNS servers
• Application servers
• Terminal servers
Provide examples of the above where it could be applied in industry?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
Task 3 – Identify and describe the processes involved in the management of the Active Directory infrastructure.
Identify and describe the processes in creating, modifying and managing user accounts, creating groups, managing groups and resources.
Explain and show examples of creating, modifying user accounts and permissions in Windows Active Directory.
Task 4 – Identify and describe the processes involved in the management of the services, disk quotas and security of both Windows and UNIX operating systems.
Jason is the administrator of a Windows 2008 network. He manages five Windows 2008 servers, one of which functions as a file server for three departments. Lately, he is faced with two separate problems. First, a research library was just put into the building. It has two computers running Windows 7, and users can log into them while they are doing research. They are automatically connected to a home directory on the server where the users can create documents based on their research findings. However, the users are finding that, when they move from the computers in their offices to the research computers, they have to reset their desktops, and if they create a shortcut on their office computers, they have to create the same shortcut on the research machines. The users are asking for a solution to this problem.
The second issue is one that the users are not complaining about (yet), but that is becoming a problem for Jason. The users’ home folders are stored on the file server. He periodically checks storage use and finds that some users are consuming a disproportionate amount of hard drive space on the server. In addition, this space usage is increasing dramatically over time. When he investigates, he finds that many users are downloading quite a large quantity of game demos and pictures, and these items are creating most of the storage consumption.
Jason wants to be able to provide for the ongoing storage needs of the users while enforcing an upper limit on the amount of space any one user can consume. He also wants to be able to separate each department so that if the users in one department consume the maximum amount of space, that will not overrun the free space available to the users in another department. He currently has two hard drives with capacities of 100GB and 200GB, and he would like to allocate 100GB to each department.
• You have been called in to analyze this situation and make recommendations.
• Explain how you would implement a similar scenario using UNIX?
Product Code: UNIX01
Looking for Unix Assignment Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.